ANNOUNCE: GHC 7.10.1 Release Candidate 1 - questions on Mac OS platform

George Colpitts george.colpitts at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 19:09:37 UTC 2015

Thanks Peter, I think this problem is unique to 10.10.1 on MacOS.

In any case, due to it 7.10.1 RC1 is relatively useless to me. Is there a
script to uninstall? There is a make install so I was hoping make uninstall
would do the right thing but it doesn't seem to. I think I figured out how
to delete it but it would be nice if our standard process provided a script
to do so.

Looking forward to 7.10.1 RC2. Thanks for everybody's help

Best
George