RC2 Cutoff at the end of this week

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Mon Jan 19 13:53:08 UTC 2015

Hi *,

I just wanted to let everyone know we plan on releasing RC2 at the end
of this week, on Friday. We're hoping this will be the final RC before
we do the actual release, so if you want to get your fixes in for
users to test - now is the time!

Specifically, here are a few things:

  - Edward, can you please merge D614 and D603? I think we should pull
these into the 7.10 branch.

  - Erik, can you follow up on D599? It would be nice to have this in early.

  - Alan, I'll get D538 & D620 into 7.10 today, it just requires a
more delicate merge I think (there are probably some parent commits to
pick up).

  - Peter W, I'll get to #9961 later today, but if you don't mind,
please post future things to Phabricator - it makes it much easier for
a proper review (although your fix looks good still!)

  - Peter T, D622 looks OK to go into 7.10 and HEAD to me, so I can merge it.

I'll follow up with a curated list of Trac tickets for the final
release (in another email).

Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks.

--