vectorisation code?

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Fri Jan 16 13:28:58 UTC 2015

Out of curiosity I removed vectorisation code and did a devel2 build. Build time on my laptop went
down from 25 minutes to 24 minutes - a modest 4% improvement. Of course there is more to be
gained by avoiding recompilations later during development.

> I would obviously prefer to leave the code in, in the hope that we will be able to return to it.
Is this just hope or are there any actual plans to attempt to return to DPH? (I assume this has to
do with funding.)

Janek