New performance dashboard front-end

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Wed Jan 7 19:53:38 UTC 2015

Joachim,

This looks awesome! Yes, we can set up you up with a small server soon
to do all this and keep it running in public.

FWIW, I'd rather not make a virtual proxy at ghc.haskell.org point to
your backend server, by routing '/speed' out to another server. What
about a new domain - https://speed.ghc.haskell.org ? This falls in
line with the new buildbot naming conventions we voted on a few weeks
ago, it's trivial to add (only a DNS entry), and is nicer IMO.

Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant