GHC 7.4.2 on Ubuntu Trusty

Herbert Valerio Riedel hvriedel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 08:22:28 UTC 2015

Hello Edward,

On 2015-01-04 at 08:54:58 +0100, Edward Z. Yang wrote:

[...]

> There are also some changes to hoopl, transformers and hpc (mostly
> because their bootstrap libraries.)

...what kind of changes specifically?

Once thing that needs to be considered is that we'd require to upstream
changes to transformers (it's not under GHC HQ's direct control) for a
transformers point(?) release ... and we'd need that as we can't release
any source-tarball that contains libraries (which get installed into the
pkg-db) that don't match their upstream version on Hackage.

Cheers,
  hvr