GHC Type Inference

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Feb 23 22:53:29 UTC 2015

Marc

For type-level literals, the man to talk to is Iavor Diatchki.  He implemented the current system, and has been working on enhancements.  I'm sure he'd welcome help!

There's also quite an active sub-group (on ghc-devs) working on "plug-ins" for the type inference algorithm, aimed at allowing things like better arithmetic reasoning to be done without having to change GHC itself.

Simon