Resolving Windows 64-bit linker issues

David Macek david.macek.0 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 09:13:59 UTC 2015

On 17. 2. 2015 12:21, Simon Peyton Jones wrote:
> Ah yes, so we do!  Excellent.  Maybe add Darren J
>
> Also should Martin Foster, David Macek be there?

Depends on the expectations arising from my inclusion.

I'm not sure if I can do much work on ghc itself as the code seems pretty complex. I'm always glad to run tests and help with stuff like that.

Anyway, at this stage, my top priority is a ghc package for MSYS2. I was waiting for the mingw work by Gintas (is that done?), so I could try making ghc package without the sanctioned mingw toolchain, and instead have it depend on other MSYS2 packages.

--
David Macek