Proposal: ValidateMonoLiterals - Initial bikeshed discussion

Merijn Verstraaten merijn at inconsistent.nl
Mon Feb 9 09:51:38 UTC 2015

This sounds rather similar to C++'s constexpr functions and I would totally be in favour for that sort of thing, but I figured that reusing Typed TH would be a less cumbersome way to implement this. If people are in favour of a more elaborate approach, I'm all ears, but I fear that might be out of my league to implement :)

Cheers,
Merijn