ghc-7.8 in Fedora Rawhide
petersen at fedoraproject.org
Sat Feb 7 14:26:41 UTC 2015
The Fedora Haskell SIG is pleased to announce the arrival of GHC 7.8 in the
Fedora 22 Rawhide development tree.
- the GHC version is 7.8.4: we are no longer following haskell-platform
- over 120 Haskell packages have been updated to their latest versions,
There are currently still a few issues in Rawhide:
- a few packages have not yet been rebuilt/updated with ghc-7.8.4:
- errors: bustle, ghc-ForSyde, ghc-type-level, ghc-parameterized-data
- new deps needed: hledger, Agda, leksah, cab
- also on ARMv7 the RTS seems to have some strange problems leading to
crashes which is under investagation: no idris build on armv7: <
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ghc-devs