Unused type variables with non-linear patterns

Michael Sloan mgsloan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 21:32:35 UTC 2015

I definitely think this should be considered a usage.  Ideally, you should
always be able to resolve warnings, but there'd be no straightforward way
to do so if LHS-only usages cause warnings.  Also, It's quite useful to use
type variables only on the LHS.  Usage example:
https://hackage.haskell.org/package/base-4.8.1.0/docs/src/Data.Type.Equality.html#EqStar

-Michael