[GHC] #11160: New exhaustiveness checker breaks ghcirun004

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Dec 4 13:38:02 UTC 2015

No let’s not revert.  But:

·         Please put a list of the tickets (there are several) on the wiki page (where is the wiki page?)

o   perf/compiler/T783

o   #11163: perf/compiler/T5642

·         Let’s have a flag to skip overlap testing so that there is always a workaround

·         Are you happy to continue to work on these perf issues?

Simon