ArrayArrays

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 22:39:10 UTC 2015

Also there are 4 different "things" here, basically depending on two
independent questions:

a.) if you want to shove the sizes into the info table, and
b.) if you want cardmarking.

Versions with/without cardmarking for different sizes can be done pretty
easily, but as noted, the infotable variants are pretty invasive.

-Edward