Compiling cabal with GHC HEAD

Oleg Grenrus oleg.grenrus at iki.fi
Wed Aug 26 19:29:16 UTC 2015

Ah, so this happens because GHC HEAD has Cabal-1.23.0.0 bundled with it. I see.
And as Cabal master is also 1.23.0.0 they don’t really work together (i.e. cabal-install uses system Cabal).

Ok, maybe we can wait till GHC’s Cabal reference-commit will be bumped, if not already.

Thanks for the explanation.

- Oleg