www.haskell.org/ghc

Matej Grabovský mgrabovsky at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 09:42:46 UTC 2015

Hi.
I'm pretty sure the design of the GHC homepage was discussed previously somewhere, but I can't find the thread at the moment. Anyway, there's a repository of the website on GitHub[1]. You could perhaps try to send a pull request there.
Best regards,
Matěj
[1]: https://github.com/haskell-infra/ghc-homepage