Two step allocator for 64-bit systems

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Mon Aug 24 14:43:06 UTC 2015

Dear Giovanni,

thanks to Erik for pointing this out, very similar issue of 1TB
allocation on dll-split is also happening on amd64-solaris11. I can't
say this is the same issue yet as I've not debug that fully yet -- will
do as time permits, but at least you know something else similar
suspicious also happens on yet another platform...

Thanks,
Karel