problem running on arm

Luka Rahne luka.rahne at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 18:45:38 UTC 2015

It turns out that issue is due to some locale settings and having
impropper/not having locale setting just freeze runtime. Temporary
solution is using ascii marshaling functions

myPrintStrLn  str  = withCAString str c_myprint

Basic stuff now works. I will have to figure out how to fix this
locale issue. Binding for library will be ready soon.