Linking issue on Windows: #10672

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Sat Aug 8 18:23:31 UTC 2015

Hi devs,

Bug #10672 was posted two weeks ago and has not received any response. It concerns linking issues on Windows with Template Haskell. This is very far out of my depth, but I don't recognize the name of the poster (lukexi), and so it would be great to let that person know we've received the report and have at least triaged it. Who are the Windows task force? I can't seem to find that listed on https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/TeamGHC, but perhaps there's a better place to look.

If you have any idea of what's going on, would you mind at least commenting on the bug?

Thanks!
Richard
Template Haskell czar but linking buffoon and Windows ignoramus