Help wanted: working on the GHC webpage

Herbert Valerio Riedel hvriedel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 13:44:13 UTC 2015

Hi Sergey,

On 2015-04-03 at 15:16:24 +0200, Sergey Bushnyak wrote:

[...]

> 3) Also, it might be easier to publish blog posts on this site, like
> weekly news, without linking to `track`. I can reuse some code we are
> using for building haskell.od.ua (OdHug, Odessa Haskell User Group)

Why would it be easier? What's difficult about publishing on
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/blog?

Moreover, the GHC weekly news are intimately linked to Trac, as they
reference Trac-tickets and Git commits, which Trac is able to annotate
with meta-data (ticket-type, -status, and -title for Ticket references,
as well as part of the Git commit msg for Git-commit refs).

Finally, GHC blog-posts are listed as events on
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/timeline

Cheers,
  hvr