GHC 7.10.1 html docs all flat?

Sven Panne svenpanne at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 06:57:00 UTC 2015

> [...] Just want to make sure this is what is expected, and then change the HP
> build code accordingly. [...]

Hmmm, unless there is a strong reason to change this into a flat
layout, I would propose to keep the docs hierarchical. I could
envision clashes and tooling problems with the flat layout, but I fail
to see why it should be better. To me, it just looks like a bug. If
it's not a bug, could somebody point me to the discussion regarding
the rationale behind the flat layout?

Another related point: All "Source" links on haskell.org are currently
broken, so the docs need to be regenerated an re-uploaded, anyway.