Cannot build ghc HEAD with LLVM ARM due to globalRegMaybe

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 15 16:12:03 UTC 2014

We don't yet have a firm policy, but my instinct is that. If they have a ticket, a milestone, a priority, they are less likely to get "lost".  It's also easier for people to say on a ticket "is the design right?" than it is on Phab which is optimised for *code* review.

Simon

| > |
| > | Hi Janek,
| > |
| > | yea :) I think it went by unnoticed.  Patch is already in Phab,
| > |
| > | https://phabricator.haskell.org/D208
| > |
| > | Not sure how to speed up the review process, though ;-)
| > |
| > | Cheers,
| > |   Moritz
| > |