Problems with building GHC 7.8.3 on Windows

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Wed Sep 3 20:28:58 UTC 2014

Thanks for the input Marek. I kept the pages separate at first because
it wasn't clear if we wanted to buy into MSYS2 - hence why it's on a
separate page.

I think it's proven itself enough that we can now move the pages
around - making the current page a 'legacy only' page, and moving the
MSYS2 docs to the forefront.

Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant