GHC on Windows (extended/broad discussion)

Phyx lonetiger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 09:59:18 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Sorry for the late reply, I need to adjust my mail filtering rules to let
these mails go to my inbox as well.

I have also taken a few passes through the windows trac and there are a lot
of issues with someone assigned to them but with no activity so a while on
them. I was also wondering the state of these.

> The Win32 package for example, is
dreadfully lacking in maintainership. While we merge patches, it would
be great to see a Windows developer spearhead and clean it up

A while back I was looking at adding some functionality to this package,
but could never figure out which one was actually being used. I think there
are multiple repositories out there.

> Would folks be interested in a Skype/Hangout sometime

I would be interested in this, though timezones may prove to be an issue,
or not.

Regards,
Tamar