[commit: ghc] wip/oneShot: Avoid inlining oneShot in unfoldings (16066a1)

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sun Oct 26 23:51:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 26.10.2014, 21:04 +0000 schrieb Simon Peyton Jones:
> |     Avoid inlining oneShot in unfoldings
>
> I'm sure there's a reason for this but, again, please say what is, lest I accidentally reverse it in 3 years time.

don’t worry, this is a very experimental branch, barely enough to run
benchmarks. If we are going to add this (which I’m not sure of) there
will be proper commits with Notes and everything.

Do we need a convention to signal „I know that this commit is horrible
by all aspects, don’t waste time reviewing it“? I, for one, don’t expect
others to review wip/ branches unless explicitly invited to. But I guess
I could also have made this clearer in the commit message.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner