Current description of Core?

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Wed Oct 22 14:28:55 UTC 2014

Hi Sophie,

I agree with Simon in that I'm skeptical that arrows should *require* a change in Core, but I'm more willing to believe that a change in Core could permit better optimizations over arrow-intensive code. Though, I would say we should spend some time looking for ways to achieve this without changing Core.

All that said, I'm happy to help you understand Core better, and can explain some of that core-spec document you've been referred to. It's terse, and intended to be a somewhat minimal explanation.

Let me know if I can be of help.
Richard