`arc` changes my commit messages

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at mit.edu
Tue Oct 21 19:00:09 UTC 2014

For a while, I tried working around this using a "branch summary patch",
which is just an empty commit I kept on top of the patchset which then
Phabricator would hit.

It was really annoying and Git kept swallowing up. So I eventually gave
up and just arc diff'd each patch in the set individually.

Edward

Excerpts from Richard Eisenberg's message of 2014-10-21 06:34:31 -0700: