Making GHCi awesomer?

George Colpitts george.colpitts at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 18:58:41 UTC 2014

Along the lines of making GHCi better it would be very nice if we could use
SDL, OpenGL etc in GHCi.

Is there a characterization of the libraries that we can't use in ghci?

As you know this has been a problem for years. Is there an open bug about
it?

I know there was some hope that dynamic linking in 7.8.3 would fix this.
What has been your experience?

For some reason I get mail to ghc-devs but can't send mail to the mailing
list.

Thanks
George