One-shot semantics in GHC event manager

Andreas Voellmy andreas.voellmy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 12:59:54 UTC 2014

I haven't had a chance to dig into Ben's patch yet, but I expect it will
accepted soon - I don't think the change will affect performance.

Austin, would it be possible to get a relatively minor change to the event
manager into 7.8.4? It may change a semi-public API under GHC.Event, but
will not change any public API. What is our time window?

Andi