Windows build broken in Linker.c

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu Oct 16 20:43:07 UTC 2014

Simon
Aargh!  I think the Windows build is broken again.
I think this is your commit 5300099ed
Admittedly this is on a branch I'm working on, but it's up to date with HEAD.  And I have no touched Linker.c!
Any ideas?
Simon

rts\Linker.c: In function 'allocateImageAndTrampolines':

rts\Linker.c:3708:19:

     error: 'arch_name' undeclared (first use in this function)

rts\Linker.c:3708:19:

     note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in

rts/ghc.mk:236: recipe for target 'rts/dist/build/Linker.o' failed

make[1]: *** [rts/dist/build/Linker.o] Error 1