RFC: Source-markup language for GHC User's Guide

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Tue Oct 7 15:57:13 UTC 2014

I don't really care too much about the size of the dependency (since
99.9% of time it's automated anyway via some package manager). My
remark was more referring to the number of dependencies increases by 1
no matter what. :)

But like I said, that's just life, and I frankly don't see this part
as a big deal in either case.

--
Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant