Phabricator guidance

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 7 10:26:53 UTC 2014

Aha, that helps.  And looking further at https://phabricator.haskell.org/D202, I can see under "Revision update history" that there are four diffs all stashed in this on Phab ticket. (That contradicts my previous model which was one patch per Phab ticket; people have been complaining about that.)

So my new questions are:

* How can I apply "Diff 1" or "Diff 2"?  Using "arc patch" only applies "Diff 4"

* How can I apply all of "Diff 1" ... "Diff 4" in one go?

Simon

|  |
|  |