Tentative high-level plans for 7.10.1

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 09:30:01 UTC 2014

I re-targeted some of the bugs that were "obviously" the same SpecConstr
issue to 7.8.4. There are a few others that should probably also be
re-targeted, but I couldn't tell from a quick scan of the long comment
threads.

Looking at the 7.8.4 status page, it's now quite clear that the SpecConstr
bug is a show stopper i.e. it affects lots of people/core libraries and
doesn't really have a good workaround, as turning of SpecConstr will most
likely make e.g. vector too slow.