GitHub pull requests

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at mit.edu
Mon Oct 6 16:01:06 UTC 2014

To be completely clear, arc does not FORCE you to squash commits.
You can simply arc diff each commit in question seperately.

Now, it is certainly true that arc does not make this easy to do.
See: https://secure.phabricator.com/T5636

Edward

Excerpts from Andreas Abel's message of 2014-10-06 03:27:10 -0600: