GitHub pull requests

Andreas Abel abela at chalmers.se
Mon Oct 6 09:27:10 UTC 2014

This is also the thing that worries most about arc:  Squashing commits.
  Splitting commits into

* things that only do whitespace changes
* things that only add comments
* things that only refactor
* things that actually introduce a semantic change

*is* very valuable also for the efficency of the review process.

andreas.abel at gu.se
http://www2.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/~abel/