Tentative high-level plans for 7.10.1

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Mon Oct 6 09:15:50 UTC 2014

> Here are the major patches on Phabricator still needing review, that I
> think we'd like to see for 7.10.1:
>
>    - D72: New rebindable syntax for arrows.
I don't think D72 will make it in. I started to work on this a couple of months ago but the work
has stalled. I just don't understand arrows well enough :-/ Sophie Taylor (aka spacekitteh)
expressed some interest in this and we chatted a bit about it on IRC. But I haven't heard
anything from Sophie in the past 2 weeks so I don't know whether she intends to pick up my work
or not.

Janek