Feedback request for #9628 AST Annotations

Alan & Kim Zimmerman alan.zimm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 18:59:00 UTC 2014

Ok, report back 24 hrs after a Haskell Cafe email [1] and reference to it
on Reddit [2].

The Reddit post has 16 upvotes and no downvotes.

The Haskell Cafe post generated two reponses, one from Andrew Gibiansky
(IHaskell,ghc-parser), and one from Mateusz Kowalczyk (Haddock,yi,GHC),
both in favour.

Neil Mitchell (hlint) has also expressed support on this mailing list.

And of course the most enthusiastic user is me, as it will simplify HaRe
dramatically.

[1] http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2014-October/116267.html
[2]
http://www.reddit.com/r/haskell/comments/2i0jo8/haskellcafe_ghc_710_ghcapi_changes_and_proposed/