cabal directory structure under /libraries/ for a lib that uses Rts.h

Ömer Sinan Ağacan omeragacan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:34:35 UTC 2014

> Well, which library should it be part of? Add it to the exposed-modules
> list there and it should get compiled.

It's not only a "get it compiled" problem, even if I add it to base or
some other lib and get it compiled, it's failing with a "undefined
reference" linker error. I'm trying to use a function from
`rts/RtsFlags.c`. I can define the function elsewhere but I still link
it with `RtsFlags.c` because I'm using `RtsFlags` from that file.

Any ideas?

---
Ömer Sinan Ağacan
http://osa1.net