[commit: ghc] wip/T8584: Add support for pattern synonym type signatures. Syntax is of the form (34acc90)

Dr. ERDI Gergo gergo at erdi.hu
Wed Nov 19 13:42:41 UTC 2014

On Wed, 19 Nov 2014, Simon Peyton Jones wrote:

> I've lost track.  Is this ready to commit?

I have just today finished it completely, implementation-wise. It
validates and contains Haddock updates as well, to use the same syntax as
the frontend.

I will be updating the documentation tomorrow and then merging it.

I'll send an email to ghc-devs about it, to make sure it makes it in
before the feature freeze.

Bye,
 	Gergo