More flexible literate Haskell extensions (Trac #9789), summary on wiki

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Sun Nov 16 22:09:53 UTC 2014

Marijn,

Thanks.  Can you make sure that you update the wiki page to reflect what you say here?  Email is transitory; the wiki page gives the *specification* of the feature, and says unambiguously what you intend.  Misunderstandings expressed in email are simply tell you how to improve the wiki page!

thanks

Simon