Windows breakage

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Nov 14 17:40:50 UTC 2014

Hmm.  When I got this

libraries\hpc\Trace\Hpc\Mix.hs:3:14: Warning:

    'Trace.Hpc.Mix' is marked as Trustworthy but has been inferred as safe!
I changed "Trustworthy" to "Safe".  But then I got

libraries\hpc\Trace\Hpc\Mix.hs:24:1:

    Data.Time: Can't be safely imported! The module itself isn't safe.
This seems unhelpful. After all it's been "inferred as safe".  What should I do?
Thanks.
Simon