Keeping the "Newcomers" wiki page alive

Isaac Hollander McCreery ihmccreery at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 22:20:02 UTC 2014

As a newcomer myself, yes, this is an important resource for me!

Actually, when I first saw that list, I assumed it was dynamically updated
from Trac.  I've known other projects to track tickets with tags that
correspond to difficulty:

https://github.com/rust-lang/rust/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3AE-easy

I'm not familiar enough with Trac to know if this is possible, but perhaps
this list could be dynamically updated, or at least link to Trac so that
someone like me could see an up-to-date full list?

Thanks y'all,
Ike