`arc` changes my commit messages

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 08:40:16 UTC 2014

A diff per commit is not that bad, this is my usual workflow.  Using
'git rebase -i' and 'edit' you can amend individual commits in a stack.
  The workflow is

  * git rebase -i <oldest commit in the stack>
  * 'edit' the commit you want to modify
  * modify away
  * arc diff
  * git commit --continue

Landing is a bit more tricky though.  'arc patch D1234 && arc land' is
probably the easiest way, because you can't do arc land during a git rebase.