Question about `validate` workflow

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 22:30:16 UTC 2014

Hello,

I was wondering how do other devs `validate` their tree?  In particular, I
just merged a whole bunch of stuff and am validating things.  However,
every time something goes wrong (e.g., unused import warning), the whole
process starts from the beginning, which is quite time consuming.

I am using CPUS=4 ./validate --fast

Can I do something, to "validate continue", at least until I get a basic
validate to pass?  I don't mind redoing everything one final time to make
sure things are OK, it is just that it seems wasteful while I am fixing
things.

-Iavor