7.10 STABLE freeze date

Dr. ERDI Gergo gergo at erdi.hu
Sat Nov 8 04:10:12 UTC 2014

On Fri, 7 Nov 2014, Austin Seipp wrote:

> And these are really the major things we're waiting for. See below:
>
> - https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Status/GHC-7.10.1
>
> These are just:
>
> - D155, LLVM 3.5 compatibility,
> - D396 and D169, DWARF/source code note work. These are mostly in me
> and Simon's court to do another review round, but I think will be OK
> to get them in on time.
> - D168, Partial type signatures. The ball is in Simon's court on this
> one, but he's had several good rounds of discussion with Thomas etc
> from what I understand.

Hi,

I'm almost done with implementing pattern synonym signatures (#8584): I
have it fully working on my wip/T8584 branch, I just need to add some
tests, and also come up with an acceptable syntax.

I also hope to finish fixing #9732 / #9783 over the next couple days.

Please let me know ASAP if there's anything more I'll need to do to get
these into 7.10, because my schedule for working on GHC will be rather
spotty for the next couple weeks.

Bye,
 	Gergo