Daily documentation build?

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu Nov 6 12:32:34 UTC 2014

|   * it is slightly tricky to find it. Starting from
|  https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/ I had to follow the “Guilde is
|  also availble” link about daily builds, and then the link from the
|  summary. Ok if one knows where to look, but hard to discover by
|  itself.

Where would you expect to find it?  Serious question!

Here's how you can:
GHC home page: https://www.haskell.org/ghc/
Click on "Documentation": https://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/GHC
"You can find the latest documentation for the current HEAD here"

But it'd not very prominent.  Where else should we add a link?

Simon