[Msys2-users] Debugging undeterministic segfaults

David Macek david.macek.0 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 07:01:52 UTC 2014

On 4. 11. 2014 23:23, David Macek wrote:
> Nope. I'll try with -j5.

So that looks like another successful build. Unless "make" can ignore the -j argument, I'd say the issue is caused or activated by your configuration.

I'm running validate to double check (detected 4 CPUs). Maybe we should work out a precise, minimalistic recipe to replicate the issue (I haven't tried installing clean MSYS2 yet).

By the way, have you ruled out anti-virus software (and other BLODApps) as a possible cause?

--
David Macek