[GHC] #9358: Improve flag description in the user guide

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Tue Nov 4 00:59:11 UTC 2014

For updating the users guide, no, I don't think hitting the freeze is
really necessary. We're mostly worried about big features as opposed
to big documentation upgrades. So do please take your time and let me
know what to merge if you don't get it done by then.

--
Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant