[Msys2-users] Debugging undeterministic segfaults

David Macek david.macek.0 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 00:12:01 UTC 2014

On 4. 11. 2014 1:05, Gintautas Miliauskas wrote:
> Nice!
>
> This needs a host ghc (with alex and happy) preinstalled, correct?

Maybe I misunderstood, but the answer should be clear from my message. Yes, the ghc PKGBUILD expects working ghc, alex and happy in PATH. ghc has to be downloaded (until an MSYS2 package becomes available), cabal can be built using cabal-install PKGBUILD and alex and happy can then be downloaded and built using cabal.

--
David Macek