Ghc 7.8 branch broken

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Tue May 27 19:21:22 UTC 2014

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 11:51:55AM -0700, Bryan O'Sullivan wrote:
> On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 5:57 AM, Richard Eisenberg <eir at cis.upenn.edu>wrote:
>
> > To build the manual, yes, in my experience. Builds without the manual work
> > fine.
>
> Perhaps adding --nonet to the xsltproc command line is in order.

It's already there. If the build is doing anything on the 'net, it
should definitely be looked into and fixed!

$ grep -C 5 nonet rules/docbook.mk
        $$(call removeTrees,$$(dir $$@))
        "$$(XSLTPROC)" --stringparam base.dir $$(dir $$@) \
                       --stringparam use.id.as.filename 1 \
                       --stringparam html.stylesheet fptools.css \
                       --nonet \
                       $$(XSLTPROC_LABEL_OPTS) $$(XSLTPROC_OPTS) \
                       $$(XSLTPROC_HTML_STYLESHEET) \
                       $1/$2.xml
        cp mk/fptools.css $$(dir $$@)

Thanks