How to fix T5979?

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sat May 10 16:30:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 10.05.2014, 16:12 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> Am Samstag, den 10.05.2014, 11:42 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> > For now I added a reqlib('transformers') to the test, hoping that that
> > helps. But why should the error message mention "transformers" at all
> > when the package import is actually explicit to import "nonexisting"?
>
> that did not help, further supporting my theory that something strange
> was with SPJ’s work tree. Maybe for some reason transformers got
> de-registered in your package data base?
>
> Can someone else with an up-to-date tree run "make TEST=T5979" and see
> if it works for him?

now I also get SPJ’s output. I did not get it until I ran "git submodule
update && make", and the reason might be that now, two versions of
transformers are registered in the inplace data base

$ ./inplace/bin/ghc-pkg list|grep transformers
    transformers-0.3.0.0
    transformers-0.4.0.0
and after
$ ./inplace/bin/ghc-pkg unregister transformers-0.3.0.0
I get the original output.

Reverting the test output for now.

Greetings,
Joachim