Automating Windows setup for development

Yorick Laupa yo.eight at gmail.com
Tue May 6 17:01:39 UTC 2014

We have a case at work when we have to add GHC mingw to PATH. I don't
know if it's ghc related or cabal.
  For instance, We can't build cabal-install with a ld more recent than
GHC mingw one.

We tried with ld version 2.4. GHC 7.8.2 use a version like 2.2.

Build ends with: "Setup.exe: command not found" whereas Setup.exe is
located in current directory

When we add GHC mingw to PATH, everything is working properly

Regards,
Yorick